This early 1800’s fully restored farmhouse sits on 50 acres of rolling meadow with stunning views – only minutes away from Round Top town square, Warrenton and Fayette Lake. Original pine plank flooring, beaded woodwork and restoration glass windows along with the original “barn wood” that was found on the existing property which makes up much of the cabinetry work within the house compliments this early 18th century home while tastefully decorated with a Texas flare.
Silver Spur is a 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath with 2 Kings, 5 Twins and sleeps 9 people comfortably... and did we mention the professional Kitchen with 2 convection ovens, and stainless steel appliances any cook would love!
- Gift certificates are now available for holidays, anniversaries and birthdays.
- Massage Therapy Service available
upon advanced request.
- 4 bedrooms – 2 ½ bath home with fully equipped professional kitchen
- Satellite Dish TV, both upstairs and downstairs, with DVD and movies
- Bar-B-Que pit
- Large flagstone patio areas for lounging
by the pool and outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor fire pit
- Washer and Dryer for weekly rentals
- Huge 2 covered porches’ overlooking large expansive views and the pool.
- Large Stone indoor wood burning fireplace.
- Full concierge to provide the following (extra fee)
- Act as your private courier
- Drop off and pick up services: video, film developing, prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.
- Make reservations (tee times, restaurants, theater, etc.)
Kitchen - Kitchen 2 - Dining Room - Master Suite - Master Suite 2
Wranglers Room - Longhorns - Longhorns 2 - The House - The Pool
MORE Longhorns - One - Two - Three - Four
Places to Relax - Pool 1 -
Pool 2 -
Back Porch 1 -
Back Porch 2 -
Back Porch 3 -