This early 1800’s fully restored farmhouse sits on 50 acres of rolling meadow with stunning views – only minutes away from Round Top town square, Warrenton and Fayette Lake. Original pine plank flooring, beaded woodwork and restoration glass windows along with the original “barn wood” that was found on the existing property which makes up much of the cabinetry work within the house compliments this early 18th century home while tastefully decorated with a Texas flare.
Silverspur is a 4 bedroom fully air conditioned Texas style farmhouse with 3 ½ baths, 2 Kings, 5 Twins and sleeps 9 people comfortably… and did we mention the professional Kitchen with 2 convection ovens, and stainless steel appliances any cook would love. A fully enclosed air conditioned front porch to enjoy the wildlife in any type of weather!
- Gift certificates are now available for holidays, anniversaries and birthdays.
- 4 bedrooms – 3 ½ bath home with fully equipped professional kitchen
- Satellite Dish TV, both upstairs and downstairs, with DVD and movies
- Bar-B-Que pit
- Large flagstone patio areas for lounging by the pool
- Outdoor fire pit
- Washer and Dryer for weekly rentals
- Huge 2 covered porches’ overlooking large expansive views and the pool.
- Large Stone indoor wood burning fireplace.