- Nightly rates for group size of 6 outside of shows and holidays $425.00 plus 6% tax per night. $30 per person after 6. Limit 10
- Show and major holiday rates: $525 for the same grouping size.
- Special Rates apply during Antique week in April & October, Christmas, New Years’, and Thanksgiving weeks.
- Three (3) night minimum stay required during Holidays.
- 10% Discount available on weekly rentals and during winter months
- Significant damage to property or items missing from the property may result in a loss of all or part of the deposit. Additional guests staying without the consent or knowledge of the owners may result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- No pets allowed
Payment: We require a 50% deposit, due at time of booking to confirm your dates. We take VISA, MasterCard, Discover (NO personal checks). We’ll then charge this same card for the balance of your payment 2 weeks prior to your stay at The Silver Spur at Round Top.
This is a NON-smoking home… Absolutely NO exception!
Remember you are in an 1800’s dwelling made of 1800’s wood!
Cancellation Policy: 4 week notice for full refund (less a 150.00 processing fee) with the exception of stays during Antique Festival in October and April, MS 150, and other special occasions. One month advance notice for cancellation required to receive full refund during any Holidays, Antique Festival, and MS 150.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
No Smoking allowed on property
No Lifeguard on Duty
Not responsible for accidents
Tenants are advised to be careful of all the hazards of rural living, which may be different from what they are accustomed to. These include insects such as snakes, scorpions, bugs, lightning, high wind, hail. All wildlife can be dangerous and should not be approached.
Disclaimers: Principals involved in owning and managing The Silverspur at Round Top are not responsible for accidents that may happen on or off the property. Tenants are advised to have their insurances in order and to take all prudent action to avoid harm and injury. Please inform all persons in your party and guests of hazards they may not be aware of. The leasing tenant is responsible for the care and safety of all minor children they bring to the property. There is a gate around the pool and fire pit, a signed waiver will be necessary in order to access inside the gate. Your understanding and corporation to this matter is appreciated in advance.
Mike and Wimberly Tribble are in no way responsible for any accidents you may have on the property at The Silverspur. If you have an accident, your own insurance will have to cover any expenses for emergency room, ambulance, doctors or hospitals.
Significant damage to property or items missing from the property may result in an additional charge to the credit card on file. Additional guests staying without the consent or knowledge of the owners may result in the additional charge to the credit card on file. By your occupancy, you voluntary accept this statement and any charges that might result.